The solar solution

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      While reading some of the experts make their statements about the state of our world (and especially in regards to energy) I am reminded of the squire in a story...

      A knight and party were riding on a path through the woods when they came upon a large vine that had grown across the path.  The knight drew his sword to cut the vine out of the way when the squire exclaimed, "Good Sir, please do not throw yourself upon your sword because of this vine.  We can turn back and try to find another path."

      My point is that solar and wind power can provide a clean, safe, secure, economically viable energy solution.  We can and should work toward that solution.  But just like the squire in the story, people just don't see it!  They only see a problem.

      Be the knight!  Cut the vine out of the way (buy solar, wind, electric vehicles, etc.) and let's keep our society going.

      Spread the good news my friends,
      -chris