Re: I'm at 99,990 miles...

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 19, 2009
      Kevin asks: "Ariel, I'm curious if you've noticed any loss of performance due to battery aging?"
      Reply: not that I can detect.  I'm still proud of my 44 MPG license plate, and living up to it.  I was in San Antonio this past weekend, and on the way back I set the cruise control to 69 mph and tried hard to stick to it -- got 47.1 mpg.
      Hope to see y'all tonight at the Electric Auto shingding.
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.
      - Insurance companies are in the business of collecting premiums and denying benefits.  Let's boot their CEO's and lesser bureaucrats out of the health care system.