Fwd: ReEnergize Houston Summit

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2009
      I thought this might be of interest.

      This is Trevor Lovell, State Director of ReEnergize Texas.  Our Houston group has put together a really good little summit on climate, energy, pollution, and sustainability in your area and I wanted to quickly write you and invite you and any of your colleagues to attend on Wednesday:

      http://www.reenergizetexas.org/reenergizehouston/summit

      It will be a smaller crowd of about 20-30, comprised primarily of campus faculty, staff, administrators, as well as environmental professionals and students all working on sustainability at their various institutions.  There will be presentations, networking opportunities, and a complimentary lunch provided by the UH Hilton Hotel and Convention Center.  This event is the first in a series we have planned for Houston with the intention of really generating a network that can tackle these pressing challenges.  At this first event we will already have some of the most prominent individuals working on campus sustainability in attendance, including top architect Rives Taylor, VP of Sustainability at UH Emily Messa, and Director of Sustainability at Rice Richard Johnson.

      ReEnergize Houston Summit

      You may RSVP at the link provided above.  Please be in touch about this event and any future opportunities our groups may have to work together.

      Sincerely,

      Trevor Lovell
      State Director - ReEnergize Texas