[hreg] HREG Logo - Request For Comments

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 10, 2000
      HREG,

      I would like to formally ask for your feedback on the attached HREG logos.  I have had some discussion with Mike Ewert and have come to the conclusion that a skyline image suits us the best.  My preference is for the first sample in the attached powerpoint file (with 12 samples).  You are all free to comment or provide your own logos.  I plan to incorporate the aforementioned preference into the draft website page, since the green, black, yellow color scheme looks good with the text and graphics.  The yellow is consistent with the yellow borders and such on the TxSES website.  We are still looking at posting the page before February 5.  I presume that we will all have a chance to vote on the final logo at the next HREG meeting.  Thank you.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
      (281) 333-1730 wk
      (281) 335-1155 hm
    • Steve Stelzer
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2000
        Jon, I like the 2nd logo, HREG the Renewable Millennium.  Very good varietybetween the logos, I might add.  Good work.

        Steve
        I would like to formally ask for your feedback on the attached HREG logos.  I have had some discussion with Mike Ewert and have come to the conclusion that a skyline image suits us the best.  My preference is for the first sample in the attached powerpoint file (with 12 samples).  You are all free to comment or provide your own logos.  I plan to incorporate the aforementioned preference into the draft website page, since the green, black, yellow color scheme looks good with the text and graphics.  The yellow is consistent with the yellow borders and such on the TxSES website.  We are still looking at posting the page before February 5.  I presume that we will all have a chance to vote on the final logo at the next HREG meeting.  Thank you.

        Jonathan A. Clemens
        (281) 333-1730 wk
        (281) 335-1155 hm

        Click Here!