Re: [hreg] Quick energy fixes or upgrades for new house?

  • Barbara and Mike McGinity
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 12, 2009
      We also harvest rain water.  We have never put in any extra fittings or gutters, we just brought barrels and placed them where the most run off from the roof is.

      We bought some from different sites on the internet, and I this past summer I bought a 200 gallon from a place in the hill country, plus I bought one off Craigs List that is 60 gallons.  Added to the two we have, we harvest close to 400 gallons.  You can put rain barrels and Texas in a search engine and come up with different items.

      Barbara McGinity