Re: [hreg] HEALTHY HOMES and chemical exposure

  • OLafleur@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 3, 2001
      Thanks Becky!
    • Becky Merritt
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 9, 2001
        Oral,

        I viewed the tape last night, and it was disappointing. It was about the chemical plants exposing their workers to toxic chemicals without explaining the dangers or taking any measures to protect the employees, and in fact, covering up the fact that they had full knowledge of the dangers. It's pretty horrific stuff, but I didn't see any connection to Healthy Homes. Maybe I taped the wrong show.

        Do you still want the tape?

        Becky

        >>> lafleur_ox@... - 4/3/01 11:39 AM >>>
        If the tape is OK Becky, can I have a copy to show at one of HREG's meeting?

        Oral LaFleur