Help with HREG meetings

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2009
      At the last HREG meeting one of you volunteered to help with coordinating future meetings.  Unfortunately, my memory does not live up to my appreciation and I can't find my note with your name.  Please remind me who you were at mkewert@...

      New volunteers are welcome too! There are always things that need to be done as we look ahead to 2010, such as another private solar home tour that we have been offered.  Just let me know if you would like to get more involved in leadership of HREG.
      Thanks,
      Mike