hi from P.T., WA.

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hi Andrew,

      this is Diane. I'm at the Port Townsend library computer and wanted to say "HI". We are still living out of suitcases at friend's houses and at the hostel but damn, it's beautiful here. We are awaiting the closing of a house purchase and may be able to move into before closing, which would be good. We're staying at my employer Dr. Savidge's house while he's in Hawaii on spring break. We are in charge of collecting eggs daily but unfortunately the dog keeps eating the chickens! We finally tied up the dog today, much to his chagrin. And the water well ran dry!! So much to learn re: living on Marrowstone Island, but damn it's beautiful and clean water, mountain views, my lungs are recovering from Houston. Jonathan missed you at the board meeting but we hope to keep in touch. Everybody here wants to know more re: RE~~ and we hope to update them all. Love, D&J
    • Andrew McCalla
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 4, 2001
        Hi Diane,

        Thanks for the update. Sounds lovely.

        My best to J.

        Andrew

        At 05:33 PM 4/3/01 -0400, you wrote:
        >Hi Andrew,
        >
        >this is Diane. I'm at the Port Townsend library computer and wanted to
        >say "HI". We are still living out of suitcases at friend's houses and at
        >the hostel but damn, it's beautiful here. We are awaiting the closing of
        >a house purchase and may be able to move into before closing, which would
        >be good. We're staying at my employer Dr. Savidge's house while he's in
        >Hawaii on spring break. We are in charge of collecting eggs daily but
        >unfortunately the dog keeps eating the chickens! We finally tied up the
        >dog today, much to his chagrin. And the water well ran dry!! So much to
        >learn re: living on Marrowstone Island, but damn it's beautiful and clean
        >water, mountain views, my lungs are recovering from Houston. Jonathan
        >missed you at the board meeting but we hope to keep in touch. Everybody
        >here wants to know more re: RE~~ and we hope to update them all. Love, D&J

        Andrew H. McCalla
        Meridian Energy Systems, Inc.
        Solar-Electric System Design, Installation, and Service.
        P.O. Box 5810
        Austin, TX 78763
        Tel: 512-477-3050
        Fax: 512-477-3035