Re: [hreg] Come join me on Resource Rescue Co-op

  • Justin Owens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15 5:55 AM
      Amanda,

      Thanks for the invite. We all enjoyed your LEED presentation last week at the USGBC meeting in Galveston. Thanks.

      Justin Owens

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 15, 2009, at 7:22 AM, Amanda Tullos <ahtullos@...> wrote:

      Join me on Resource Rescue Co-op
      Creating opportunities with Rescued, Reclaimed, and Salvaged materials.
      Amanda Tullos
      Please join our brain new social network. This group focuses on helping people learn how to build with used materials, while getting to know each other.
      About Resource Rescue Co-op
      This co-op consists of anyone interested in learning about the work of innovators making homes and other structures out of used materials.
      Resource Rescue Co-op Blogs
      Events
      Groups
      Photos
      Videos

      To control which emails you receive on Resource Rescue Co-op, click here