The Nat Gas Act

  • stangfam2005
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2009
      Hello all,
      In the congress right now (according to "Squawk Box"TV) is a bill that would streamline nat gas into our infrastructure, work on changing over heavy-duty trucks and incentivising new cars using LPG and NG.
      To be rid (somewhat) the dependency on foreign oil. This at the same time that Saudi Arabia is looking to change currency type for oil trading from the dollar to ???? Euro? Any thoughts out there on this. The example this morning was Long Beach California, the largest port in the U.S. has now converted nearly two-thirds of its port vehicles to NG and ALL of its city vehicles are either NG, LNG or Hybrid-electric.
      Sincerely,
      William B. Stange