Re: [hreg] Houston Solar Tour is 5 days away

  • El Sid
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
      4 days and counting.....

      I wanted to give everyone Big Props who organized the event.

      This going to be  great

      Fun Fun Fun til daddy takes the T-bird away.....

      On Mon, Sep 28, 2009 at 6:17 PM, MichaelE <mkewert@...> wrote:

      You knew it was coming, but now it's almost here!
      Saturday October 3, 9-11am Social at Discovery Green; 11-5 Tour

      New HST website launched! It has all the details.
      www.houstonsolartour.org

      We even have a re-branded interactive map that you can check out provided by the Houston Solar Initiative.

      Don't forget to tell friends and family to come out and enjoy the Social and the Tour - October 3. We have over $1,500 in giveaways!