Houston Solar Tour is 5 days away

  • MichaelE
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
      You knew it was coming, but now it's almost here!
      Saturday October 3, 9-11am Social at Discovery Green; 11-5 Tour

      New HST website launched! It has all the details.
      www.houstonsolartour.org

      We even have a re-branded interactive map that you can check out provided by the Houston Solar Initiative.

      Don't forget to tell friends and family to come out and enjoy the Social and the Tour - October 3. We have over $1,500 in giveaways!
    • pebbaranski@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2009
        The web site looks great!  It says to visit the HREG table to sign up for the free bus tour.  Any chance we can get a preview of which sites will be included on the Metro bus tour?

        Pat Baranski
        LEED Accredited Professional
        (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design)
        www.greenscenehouston.com

        In a message dated 9/28/2009 6:17:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time, mkewert@... writes:

        You knew it was coming, but now it's almost here!
        Saturday October 3, 9-11am Social at Discovery Green; 11-5 Tour

        New HST website launched! It has all the details.
        www.houstonsolartou r.org

        We even have a re-branded interactive map that you can check out provided by the Houston Solar Initiative.

        Don't forget to tell friends and family to come out and enjoy the Social and the Tour - October 3. We have over $1,500 in giveaways!

      • El Sid
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 29, 2009
          4 days and counting.....

          I wanted to give everyone Big Props who organized the event.

          This going to be  great

          Fun Fun Fun til daddy takes the T-bird away.....