[hreg] joining CEC

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 10, 2000
      I would definitely support your joining CEC and will be happy to provide
      the necessary items listed in Charlie's message. Just let me know.

      Kathryn Houser, Director
      TXSES
    • Ewert, Mike
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
        Yes Kathryn, please provide the mentioned documents to Charlie to sign us
        up. I think it is fine for us to be known as the Texas Solar Energy
        Society - local chapter in their records. Or maybe we could be Texas Solar
        Energy Society local chapter - HREG

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 11, 2000
          Kathryn,
          Guess I wasn't really clear but probably our name should be Texas Solar
          Energy Society, Houston Chapter or Houston Chapter, Texas Solar Energy
          Society or something like that - whatever you think would work best. Is there
          any other paperwork that we need to do to make it official? Would appreciate
          it If you could forward the items previously mentioned to me at the following
          address:
          4848 Pin Oak Park #1501
          Houston, TX 77081
          Hopefully we could go ahead and get this taken care of before the
          registration deadline (3/1/00) for the Earth Day festivities.
          Thanks,
          Charlie Mauch