backup and portable system

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 23 9:55 AM
      Noyes
      I hope you will be at the Renewable Energy Roundup this weekend in Fredericksburg. If you can make it there, please come by my booth and say hi. I would like to address some issues about a backup energy system that you may not have considered.
      Jays insight has made some great points but there is a lot more to talk about when planning a system with any batteries.

      best regards
      Jim Duncan
      North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
      817.917.057