Re: [hreg] Reduce your Electricy Bill Now

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 18, 2009
      Greetings,

      We do not allow spam on this list, so this person is now moderated.
      This message has been removed from the archives. Please don't send
      stuff like this to the list. I really don't need the extra work.<grin>

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim
    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2009
        More like reducing your checking account........

        This is a total rip off, members, I would not advise sending this guy a check.

        His claims are ridiculous, but he's priced his scheme low enough to avoid prosecution.

        Kevin Conlin
        Heliosolar Design, Inc.
        13534 Quetzal Lane
        Houston, TX 77083