Directions for Saturday's Solar A/C tour and Networking Social

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2009
      HREG members,
      If you can make it for the solar A/C tour and networking social this Saturday, here are some helpful directions from our host Milton.

      Milton suggests avoiding highway 35 due to lots of traffic in Pearland on Saturdays, so if you are coming off Beltway 8, exit Pearland Parkway south. When you get to a circle at McHard Rd., follow it about 1/2 way around so that you continue going south on Pearland Parkway.  Go 2 miles to reach 518, then turn right on 518 (Broadway) and go a few miles, and cross over hwy 35 (Main St.).  Keep going West for a few miles and you will see Strickland Chev.   Make a left on Harkey -2 blocks past Strickland Chevrolet.  Go about 1/2 mile until you get to Carlston school.  Turn right on Fite at the 4 way stop, then take the 2nd left on English Oaks Blvd.  Go down 6 streets and turn right on Old Oaks, which will come just after the left turn for Old Oaks.  Milton's house will be the pink house, 3rd on the right.  6405 Old Oaks Blvd, Pearland 77584-7026.  Milton's phone number is 281-997-9345 in case you get lost.

      Meet at Milton's house at 5pm Saturday September 12
      6405 Old Oaks Blvd.
      Pearland, TX 77584
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Pearland&state=TX&address=6405+Old+Oaks+Blvd.

      Immediately following this tour, we will have a Solar Networking Social. Your dinner &/or drinks are on you, and anyone interested in renewable energy is welcome.
      ~6pm Saturday September 12
      Las Rosas Mexican Grill
      6425 Broadway St.
      Pearland, TX 77581