New poll for hreg

  • hreg@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 7, 2009
      hreg group:

      Are you planning to come to the HREG Solar air-conditioner tour and/or networking dinner this Saturday?
      The tour is 5pm Saturday September 12
      6405 Old Oaks Blvd.
      Pearland, TX 77584.

      The dinner social is ~6pm Saturday September 12
      Las Rosas Mexican Grill
      6425 Broadway St.
      Pearland, TX 77581.

      o Yes
      o No
      o Would come but I'm busy that day

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 15, 2010
        hreg group:

        HREG has an offer from the University of Houston to continue having our meetings at their College of Architecture where we had our last meeting. Where would you prefer to have regular HREG meetings?

        o University of Houston College of Architecture, 4800 Calhoun Road 77004
        o Houston Park Place Library, 8145 Park Place Boulevard 77017

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!