Can you send one, too?

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi --

      I just signed a letter to my Senators asking them to support comprehensive clean energy and climate legislation this year.

      Can you as well?  Go here: http://act.repoweramerica.org/page/s/emailsenate

      It's about creating good jobs here in America, reducing our dependence on foreign oil, and protecting the planet for our children.  And right now it's up to our Senators to get working on making the transition to clean energy a reality.

      Please sign a letter as well -- it's quick and easy.

      Thanks!
    • evelyn sardina
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
        DONE! So easy!