Solar energy (PV ) seminar / workshop

  • dbswann4
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 27, 2009
      Dan Bretch is having a seminar at his off-the-grid place outside of Columbus,on Sept 24. Here is the link to the event:
      http://www.icm71.com/Industrial_Country_Market/Events_-_Dan_Bretch.html

      If anyone wants to share a ride, I'm going.
      Bill Swann
      dbswann4@...
    • betina wolfowicz
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 30, 2009
        Dear Bill, I am not sure I can make it yet.  But I wanted to point out that the event happens Saturday, September 26.  If I do register, I let you know about carpooling.  Thanks for the offer.