HREG Networking Social & Solar A/C Tour

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2009
      HREG,
      We've planned a special event for September - two events, really.  Consider it a warm up for our big solar tour in October.  One of our members, Milton Cecalek, has agreed to show us his Sol Cool solar air-conditioner/heat pump.  His system is a 1.5 ton unit from SolCool.  http://www.solcool.net/index.htm  It cools and heats his home using a DC compressor and four 200 watt Sanyo PV panels.

      We will meet at his house.
      5pm Saturday September 12
      6405 Old Oaks Blvd.
      Pearland, TX 77584
      http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Pearland&state=TX&address=6405+Old+Oaks+Blvd.

      Immediately following this tour, we will have a Solar Networking Social.  Your dinner &/or drinks are on you and anyone interested in renewable energy is welcome.
      ~6pm Saturday September 12
      Las Rosas Mexican Grill
      6425 Broadway St.
      Pearland, TX 77581
      http://www.lasrosasgrills.com/Locations.asp

      Everyone is invited to either or both functions.  We hope to see you there!

      Mike