Earth Day

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 90 , Apr 3, 2001
      Hello everyone,
      Regarding passes - we were given 8 of them. So far I have mailed 3 to Oral
      (he is bringing two of his students with him to help set up the solar panels
      etc) and 3 to Mike for he and Andy and someone else - he told me who on the
      phone but I forget. Still have not heard from James but have been assuming he
      will need one and I will need the other.
      However, as I reacall before it was not that hard to gain access without
      using the wristband, especially if you come early before the gate opens
      officially around 10am, so we should be able to arrange to save one or two
      for use by others who need them. Certainly the $20 entrance fee seems really
      steep and no one should have to pay that.
      Becky Merritt, I understand that you plan to come from 2 til 4 and need a
      pass. We could have someone meet you at the gate at 2 and either give you a
      pass or make some kind of arrangements. Do you know anyone mentioned above
      who you would recognize or could we work out some other way to recognize each
      other? Anyone have any ideas?
      Charlie
    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 90 of 90 , Jan 20, 2006
        I have accepted to be at the Woodlands event on April 8.
        John Gardner

        Michael Ewert <mewert@...> wrote:
        Looking ahead to Earth Day, I’d like to get an idea how many of you will be willing to help staff an HREG booth at one event or other.  I’m sure we will have many opportunities and I don’t want to accept more than we can handle.  Please let me know if you would like to staff the specific request below or if you would like to sign up tentatively to staff another Earth Day event.  Most will be on Saturdays in April.  Please e-mail me at mewert@....  Thank you.