RE: [hreg] solar installer course coming to Houston

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 8, 2009
      My notes from the meeting say that HCC has an Energy Center, and that they offer a 5 day course 2X a year.

      Kevin Conlin
      Heliosolar Design, Inc.
      13534 Quetzal Lane
      Houston, TX 77083
      C:  (281) 202-9629
      H:  (281) 530-7501
      F:  (281) 530-7501

      From: Andrea Wisner
      Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2009 20:18:35 -0700 (PDT)
      To: <hreg@yahoogroups. com>

      Has anyone used this video education resource (below)? I will probably go ahead and buy it; hope it's not a scam.

      AMW

      From: mkewert@comcast. net <mkewert@comcast. net>
      Subject: [hreg] solar installer course coming to Houston
      To: "HREG" <hreg@yahoogroups. com>