Boots On The Roof

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hello all,
      Hot nuf for ya? I will be honest with you, this summer has been incredible. I have resorted to using sprinklers on the roof as the sun goes down, the water then feeds back into what used to be my rain barrels, then pumped out in the wee hours on the next morning. It does help my older AC keep up on the job it's supposed to doing.

      Anyway back to the reason I'm posting. Is anyone familiar with "Boots On The Roof"? They have been calling to recruit people for training in the renewable sector. I had asked some questions via email and was astounded with call backs and info. regarding training. Quite expensive, today I was called via mass phone canvassing and informed that education costs are being able to be covered for those out of work and low income levels. This seems to be a way to jump start infrastructure by having trained people to install it, no?
      Check it out and let the group know what you're feeling about it, I am reservedly excited about this!!
      Keep cool, paint your roof white and hang on,
      Bill Stange