Fwd: Resource Guide update

  • chasmauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      The Citizens Environmental Coalition (CEC) is updating their Environmental Resource Guide and have asked us to review our listing and advise of any changes that need to be made. Since I am listed as the HREG representative to CEC they sent the request to me. I tried to forward it to Mike but the email address I have for him (mewert@...) bounced. So, I'm hoping by sending this to our entire list, he will receive it. I am forwarding my communications with CEC, including the attachment - hope it goes through OK. Mike would you please respond to Katie with a cc to me? And apologies to everyone on the list for bothering you with this - please excusa moi.
      Charlie Mauch

      In a message dated 7/29/2009 4:09:46 P.M. Central Daylight Time, katie@... writes:

      Here you go – please remember to indicate subject categories for the index too.

      Thanks,

      Katie