Meeting follow up

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27 3:28 PM
      Hi All, Found the hreg meeting yesterday very interesting and informative,
      and it was nice meeting some of you for the first time. Also good to see old
      friends, and I mean that figuratively, not necessarily literally. :-)

      I am also really impressed with all the solar going on in Houston right now,
      it's been a long time coming!

      I was able to find the 10MW rfp for the brownfield site, but nothing on the
      wastewater facility. Can anyone shed a little light on this project?

      Thanks and regards, Kevin

      Kevin Conlin
      Heliosolar Design, Inc.
      13534 Quetzal Lane