Great HREG July meeting this Sunday

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 20, 2009
    We've got a great topic/speaker lined up for our next HREG meeting this coming Sunday.  I hope you will all be there!

    Please use the attached flyer to spread the word to anyone who might be interested.

    In case you can't read the attachment, here are the basics:

    Solar Houston Initiative Plan

    A preview for the public by

    Dr. Rich Haut

    Program Manager, Houston Advanced Research Center

    The Solar Houston Initiative is focused on identifying and overcoming barriers associated with establishing a solar infrastructure that is incorporated into the overall energy system of the City of Houston. A broad group of Houston area stakeholders, facilitated by the Houston Advanced Research Center (HARC) has come together to form the Solar Houston Initiative and has developed this evergreen, comprehensive plan that goes beyond technology to address barriers and establish demonstrations, public outreach, education programs and other items.

    Sunday July 26th , 2009 @ 2pm

    Houston Public Library – Park Place Branch

    Large meeting room, 8145 Park Place , Houston , Texas 77017

    Thanks,
    Mike