Breakthrough technology...............

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

      A good laugh for the techno-geeks.....
    • El Sid
      Message 2 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009
        Classic

        thanx for the Laugh KC

        On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 10:52 AM, Kevin Conlin <kevin@...> wrote:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXJKdh1KZ0w

        A good laugh for the techno-geeks.....

      • Andrew McCalla
        Message 3 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009

          What?  I don’t get it.

          I bought one of those things and it works great…………I think……………..

          Andrew H. McCalla
          CEO

          Meridian Solar, Inc. (TECL:24461)
          4109 Todd Lane, Suite 900

          Austin, TX 78744

          P: 512.448.0055 ext. 103
          D: 512.410.3872
          F: 512.448.0045
          andrew@...
          www.meridiansolar.com

          DISCLAIMER:
          This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and confidential info rmation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any info rmation contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009
            Hard to understand what this technology does, particularly, in the area of renewable energy.
            Could someone bother to explain?

            Message 5 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009
              it was very much a joke Tai-Lin. A very very funny geeky joke that I have had to explain to most of my non-geeky friends after I forwarded it to my family and friends..

              Thanks Kevin.... I enjoyed it. I am going to have to remember some of those terms when I am explaining to acquaintances how TCP/IP and IPV6 and the internet thingy works.

              Long Live the Flux Capacitator.

                  From: Kevin Conlin <kevin@heliosolardes ign.com>
                  To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
                  Date: Friday, July 10, 2009, 10:52 AM

                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 10, 2009
                    Well, apparently I've got people thinking, laughing, refurbishing their DeLoreans, convinced their systems are working, rolling their eyes and often drawing a complete blank.

                    My work here is done, have a good weekend!

                    Kevin Conlin
                    Heliosolar Design, Inc.
                    13534 Quetzal Lane
                    Houston, TX 77083