Website

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Hey Mike.

      I have been putting up a website of manufacturers in the US so that retailers would buy here instead of from overseas.  (http://www.shopamericathischristmas.com)

      Anyhow, I came across this Christmas card on one of the sites and thought you might enjoy it:

      http://www.zazzle.com/rudolph_card-137763942656440493

      By they way, if you know of anyone who manufactures things here that would want to have a link added to the website, they can contact me.   I plan to go through the list as I have already added a lot of green things to the list, particularly for the home.  But it takes a long time to source the things and create mailing lists to the retailers, etc.