Re: Help in understanding and projecting electricity rates

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 28, 2009

      Philip posted a nice, instructive reply to my query.  Am passing it on to my son.  Merci!

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together.  We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need a NO REGRETS strategic policy regarding non-renewable resources, starting with water.