In memeory of.... off topic

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 27, 2009

      --- On Fri, 6/26/09, Permaculture Research Institute of Australia <editor@...> wrote:

      From: Permaculture Research Institute of Australia <editor@...>
      Subject: Permaculture Research Institute of Australia
      To: evelynsardina@...
      Date: Friday, June 26, 2009, 7:49 PM

      Permaculture Research Institute of Australia

      Rosina Buckman tells me she's 72 years old. She looks honest enough, so I'll take her at her word, but her youthful spirit and energetic stride did give me a moment of pause. And more than that - her urban homestead was overflowing with clear evidence of passionate and fruitful ...

      Rosina Buckman – Living Smart on the Sunshine Coast

      Michael Jackson – Earth Song

      One of the most expensive music videos ever made was Michael Jackson's 'Earth Song'. Perhaps an appropriate listen today.... The rather dramatic footage was shot in four locations - the Amazon forest, a war zone of Croatia, Tanzania and New York. [youtube]4FZcAzZOyOg[/youtube] Whatever people might say or think about Michael - he ...
      You are subscribed to email updates from Permaculture Research Institute of Australia
      To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
      Email delivery powered by Google
      Inbox too full? Add to Google