Re: [hreg] Re: Uni-Solar Film Laminate and Wind Energy Testing for Greater Houston

  • justin@gulfcoastrenewableresources.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 24, 2009
      As far as the wind turbines go, Houston probably isn't a good bet. I run a small wind and pv installation company out of Galveston, and although I do install wind products along the coast, I feel I'd have a hard time justifying a wind project in the Houston area. This is just based on a small wind turbine in an urban environment. Of course, if you get the turbine a considerable height in the air, it may work just fine. Even on top of tall commercial buildings may prove suitable.

      Regards,

      Justin Owens
      Gulf Coast Renewable Resources
      (409)766-0208