Fw: RE: [hreg] March 25th Meeting

  • Marge Wood
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2001
      FYI. Joshua is in Houston, btw. mw

      --------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: "Hill, Joshua" <Hill_JX@...>
      To: 'Marge Wood' <othermother6@...>
      Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 12:57:35 -0600
      Subject: RE: [hreg] March 25th Meeting

      Hi, marge,
      No, we don't have this program but would be interested in starting it. We
      do
      have the infrastructure.
      josh

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2001
        The Florida Solar Energy Center offers Solar Water Heater Installation
        training. http://www.fsec.ucf.edu/
        Texas was working on an installers license about 10 - 15 years ago, but I
        don't know if it ever materialized.