Re: [hreg] Conference - Federal Developments on Energy and the Environment

  • Solar Energy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2009
      Rachel,

      Check with Tyra; she might know how to secure a copy of the presentation.  If not, contact the GermanAmerican chamber of commerce - Houston.  I believe access to the presentation will be available.

      Ahmad

      From: James McKethen <james@mckethen. com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Friday, June 12, 2009, 11:42 AM

      Tyra,

      Well I will make sure the next conference, symposium, training, social hour, I get together with you.
       I am glad you have a copy of the presentation. I would love to get my hands on it. If you could fling it over the fence to me I would appreciate it.

      James

      Thursday, June 11, 2009
      5.30 pm - 6.00 pm Registration

       6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Presentation und Networking
      free for members, $ 15.00 for non-members
      InterContinental Hotel
      2222 West Loop South, Houston , TX 77027

      Space is limited - please pay at the door, cash only
      No RSVP necessary
      Cash bar

      Learn more about President Barack Obama's Stimulus Act and how it might affect the energy industry. Our speaker Patrick T. Currier’s practice focuses on energy and energy policy matters, striking a balance between the regulatory aspects of energy law with the policy developments shaping the future of the energy industry. His regulatory practice places an emphasis on electricity matters, including renewable generation, transmission and interconnection issues, and rulemakings before the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission. His energy policy practice focuses on climate change, renewable fuels, renewable electricity production, and the federal tax policies affecting these developing areas. This networking event offers a great opportunity to meet with like-minded individuals.

      This event is organized in cooperation with the Netherland Texas Business Association and the German American Chamber of Commerce.