March 25th Meeting

  • Lafleur, Oral
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 20, 2001
      Hello HREG Members!

      I wish to express a sincere thank you to Jonathan Clemens for his superb
      leadership role as president of HREG and wish him and Diane all the best in
      their venture. Thanks Diane for keeping him on track and your committed
      role as an HREG member.

      As Jonathan reminded us, the next HREG meeting is 2 pm on Sunday March 25 at
      the School of Technology building on the campus of Texas Southern University
      located at the junction of Wheeler and Ennis.

      The major topic on the agenda is the Earth Day event scheduled for April 7,
      2001. We need membership support to make this another successful event for
      HREG. We will also have the "What's up with the weather?" must see video to
      show. So, see ya'll at the meeting?

      It would be nice to see the faces of our fellow members after reading your
      words of wisdom in our chat forum.

      For those of you who need directions:

      Traveling on I-45 north or south, exit Scott Street. You make a right on
      Scott Street traveling north or south on I-45.

      Scott street exit is about 1-mile pass down town heading south on I-45.

      On Scott street, drive about 1 mile and make a right on Cleburne at the
      Burger King. About 1 mile, make a left at the second light on Ennis.

      The School of Technology is the three-story beige building you see on the
      left.
      Park anywhere near the solar panels at the end of the building.

      The meeting will be held in room 225 on the second floor.

      There will be signs pointing you in the right direction.

      Oral LaFleur