SolarCube

  • Lourdes Aguinaco
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2009
      FYI
      http://www.greenandgoldenergy.com.au/

      Lourdes Aguinaco
      Director of Community Relations
      Akari Energy
      510 Bering Drive, Ste. 300
      Houston, TX 77057
      Phone: (713) 869-4656
      Fax: (713) 869-2656
      Toll-Free: (866) 972-2656
      www.AkariEnergy.com

      --- On Sun, 6/7/09, Ed Sarlls <edsarlls@...> wrote:

      From: Ed Sarlls <edsarlls@...>
      Subject: Re: [hreg] European energy snobs vs. ugly Americans
      To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, June 7, 2009, 5:58 PM

      Tyra,

      Hope that your friend isn't one of the Pantex people having health problems now. I believe that their mission has changed but I haven't had much interest in it. There was an excelent steel supplier in that area. Their name changes every few years and I haven't bought any of their product in over 10 years.

      Boeing and NASA also made a large windmill in the 80s. Westinghouse also had at least one turbine. http://www.state. hi.us/dbedt/ ert/wwg/history. html. Like you said a lot of these programs only go through the study phase. There have been a lot of advances in Europe since then.

      Concentrating Solar cells. Check Green and Gold Energy   http://www.greenand goldenergy. com.au/

      I believe that Europe has had a greater necessity to develop alternate energy sources than the US. Norway is no. 11 in petroleum production, the UK is no. 18, Denmark is no. 37.

      Here is my source on the DOE budget numbers http://www.gpoacces s.gov/usbudget/ fy10/pdf/ budget/energy. pdf

      I believe that Ahmed Yamani was instrumental in setting a lot of OPEC policy. He was educated here and England

      Ed