Re: [hreg] Green/Healthy Home Interest re URGENT

  • Steve Shepard
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2001
      FYI, the Co-op America Business Network is offering a free publication titled, Building Communities.  This free booklet provides information on what everyone should know about avoiding predatory lenders that harm people and communities.  Kind of interesting and useful for those not real familar with borrowing money for building a new home or business.

      You can order this booklet in quantity from Michele Novosad, Community Investment Initiative, 1612 K St. NW, Suite 650, Washington DC, 20006, 202872-5312, FAX 202-8471, michele@....

      SBT Designs
      25840 IH-10 West #1
      Boerne, Texas 78006