RE: [hreg] Solyndra

  • Andrew McCalla
    Message 1 of 2 , May 29, 2009

      Marc,

      Currently, there aren’t many installations with this product, so you won’t find much experience………..yet.

      We have recently contracted with a client for the first Texas installation using this technology; so keep an eye on our website portfolio for pictures soon:

      http://www.meridiansolar.com/portfolio/

      Regards

      Andrew H. McCalla
      CEO

      Meridian Solar, Inc. (TECL:24461)
      4109 Todd Lane, Suite 900

      Austin, TX 78744

      P: 512.448.0055 ext. 103
      D: 512.410.3872
      F: 512.448.0045
      andrew@...
      www.meridiansolar.com

      DISCLAIMER:
      This communication, along with any documents, files or attachments, is intended for the use of only the addressee and contains privileged and confidential info rmation. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of any info rmation contained in or attached to this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail reply and destroy the original communication and its attachments without reading, printing or saving in any manner.