A Discussion of Green Jobs, presented by Repower Texas

  • C S
    Message 1 of 1 , May 26, 2009

      Please join Repower Texas, a project of the Alliance for Climate Protection,  for a panel discussion and town hall meeting with local business leaders from the renewable energy, sustainability, and conservation communities as we discuss the ways to address our climate crisis through the development of clean renewable energy sources, energy conservation, and the opportunities and challenges of green job creation.

      Speakers will include:
      Gabriel Alonso - CEO, Horizon Wind Energy
      John Berger - CEO, Standard Renewable Energy (solar)
      John Calaway - COO, Babcock and Brown (wind)
      Michael Skelly - Principal, Clean Line Energy Partners
      Bob Lukefahr - CEO, Tessera Solar
      Jeff Chapman - President, Emerging Green Builders, LEED AP Eco-Services Kirksey Architects

      When: Thursday, May 28 at 6:30 pm

      Where: Upper Kirby District building, located at 3015 Richmond Ave., Houston, TX 77098

       It's time for comprehensive clean energy and climate legislation NOW.
      • Jumpstart our economy & create millions of jobs
      • Help end our dependence on foreign oil
      • Reduce the threat of harmful pollution
      • Reward Innovation & Job Creation
      • Help Solve the Climate Crisis

      Please RSVP to Charles at 713 540-0406 or
      charles.stillman@...

      Charles Stillman
      Field Organizer
      Repower America