Get involved @ National Level: Bar Set Too Low for House Energy Bill

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2009
      This is a very important time to get involved at the state and national levels and let our policy makers know what we think about renewable energy.  See below for some valuable national information.
      Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , May 20, 2009
        Mike to make it easier to participate try to get a prewritten letter that can be directly sent to
        the representatives. Something like what Sierra club does ( in case you are familiar with this) where you can have the basic letter and then it can be personalized at the end. I have sent many of letters that way and it makes it a breeze....

[...]

        Join ASES Button

        Safe Unsubscribe
        This email was sent to mewert@alumni. utexas.net by info@....
        American Solar Energy Society | 2400 Central Ave, Suite A | Boulder | CO | 80301