Re: [hreg] Re: evaporative cooling...

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 7 , May 15 4:02 AM
      If you are using the humidity in the air, like they do in Arizona and
      New Mexico, no it is not much use here. However, some of us use it on
      our roofs to keep them cool, then it is a real asset. Many restaurants
      use the misters on their outdoor patios, which do help to keep the areas
      cooler.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim