Re: [hreg] Free used solar water heating equipment to a good home

  • Steven Shepard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 14, 2009
      Looks like an old SunTrapper system.  I had several of them.  Could not get rid of them anywhere.  Good luck.  Sold them for the copper.

      I have several used pieces of solar water heating equipment that I would like to give to any of you who have a good use for them.  If interested, please take a look at the pictures and contact me off list with questions or to express interest (mkewert@...).  I also have an aluminum absorber plate (4'x8') that is not in a frame and another Grundfos pump that are not pictured.  Approximate ages of the equipment below (in order) are 25, 15 , 25 and 20 years.

      Thanks,
      Mike

    • Christian Lofton
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14, 2009
        If you can hold on to them until next week I will come and get them.

        Christian Lofton

        --
        Christian Lofton