Free used solar water heating equipment to a good home

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 13 8:59 PM
      I have several used pieces of solar water heating equipment that I would like to give to any of you who have a good use for them.  If interested, please take a look at the pictures and contact me off list with questions or to express interest (mkewert@...).  I also have an aluminum absorber plate (4'x8') that is not in a frame and another Grundfos pump that are not pictured.  Approximate ages of the equipment below (in order) are 25, 15 , 25 and 20 years.

      Thanks,
      Mike

    • Steven Shepard
      Message 2 of 3 , May 14 2:06 PM
        Looks like an old SunTrapper system.  I had several of them.  Could not get rid of them anywhere.  Good luck.  Sold them for the copper.

        I have several used pieces of solar water heating equipment that I would like to give to any of you who have a good use for them.  If interested, please take a look at the pictures and contact me off list with questions or to express interest (mkewert@...).  I also have an aluminum absorber plate (4'x8') that is not in a frame and another Grundfos pump that are not pictured.  Approximate ages of the equipment below (in order) are 25, 15 , 25 and 20 years.

        Thanks,
        Mike

      • Christian Lofton
        Message 3 of 3 , May 14 6:14 PM
          If you can hold on to them until next week I will come and get them.

          Christian Lofton

          --
          Christian Lofton