Call for homes to be on the 2009 Houston Solar Tour

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11 7:09 PM
      Once again this year the Houston Renewable Energy Group will host a Houston Solar Tour on the first Saturday of October in conjunction with the ASES national solar tour.
      http://www.ases.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=158&Itemid=16

      If you have (or know of) a great home which features active or passive renewable energy systems whose owners would be willing to open their doors to the public for the day (Oct. 3, 2009), please let me know so that I can discuss details of our selection process. We will have a deadline for submitting information and will accept only about 15 projects this year, but for now I am just collecting a list of those interested so I will have a good mailing list when we send out a form with requirements and deadlines.

      Thank you very much for your support of HREG!

      Mike Ewert
      HREG President
      mkewert@...
    • mkewert
      Message 2 of 2 , May 26 6:47 PM
        Solar Installers & Proud Solar Homeowners,
        Don't you want your solar energy system on the Houston Solar Tour 2009? I only got 1 reply to this message and I'm sure there are more of you that would like to be on this year's tour. For now you just have to let me know you're interested so I will put you on our mailing list.
        Thanks,
        Mike