Re: converting car to propane gas

  • Randy Scott
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2009
      About 20 yr ago I worked for Rochester Gauges in Dallas & they have a subsidiary or partner named Gas Equipment Co.
      At that time they were primarily focused on fleet conversions.
      They don't have much web presence as they are probably only wholesale and B2B these days.
      They have a Houston branch near the intersection of Belt8 & Hwy290. I'll betcha they can direct you to a retail installer.

      Randy Scott