Re: converting car to propane gas

  • greentechfusion
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9, 2009
      These guys know what they are doing when it comes to conversions. They are in Austin and I met them at the Alt Car expo a while back. Not sure of anybody in Houston area that does conversions yet. There may be an opportunity here.

      http://www.mccoyslawn.com

      John P Matznick
      GreenTechFusion.com
      888.642.0226

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, "imbangee" <imbangee@...> wrote:

      > I am looking a Truck GM. Need to know, How can convert to cheap fuel or gas. May converting car to propane gas!
      > thanks

    • Randy Scott
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2009
        About 20 yr ago I worked for Rochester Gauges in Dallas & they have a subsidiary or partner named Gas Equipment Co.
        At that time they were primarily focused on fleet conversions.
        They don't have much web presence as they are probably only wholesale and B2B these days.
        They have a Houston branch near the intersection of Belt8 & Hwy290. I'll betcha they can direct you to a retail installer.

        Randy Scott