Energy efficiency expert Sunday 1:15pm

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      Bring your energy efficiency and solar energy questions to Sunday's
      meeting of Houston Climate Protection Alliance. Caleb Crow will talk
      about residential energy efficiency, home solar installations and the
      City of Houston's efforts toward energy efficiency. Caleb is a
      Houston residential energy efficiency professional. Caleb was
      employed by Clinton Climate Initiative in Houston which has been
      helping government reduce their energy bills and thus their
      greenhouse gas emissions by innovative funding
      methods.
      http://www.clintonfoundation.org/what-we-do/clinton-climate-initiative/
      Caleb is currently employed by the Tago Group which provides
      sustainability services to fortune 500 companies. http://www.tagosgroup.com/

      We'll also discuss the Congressional global warming bill. It is
      expected to be passed by the committee between May 7 and 19th and
      then be considered by all of the House of Representatives. Please
      ask your Congressional Representative to support the American Clean
      Energy and Security Act, aka, the Waxman
      bill. http://tools.advomatic.com/13/clean-energy-bill for more
      information, contact Nan Hildreth, 713-842-6643 NanHildreth@...

      The meeting will be at 1:15 Sunday, May 3, at First Unitarian
      Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin at Southmore. It is the monthly
      meeting of Houston Climate Protection Alliance,
      www.HoustonClimateProtection.org For more information, contact Tim
      Mock, TimCMock@... 713-662-2879

      Nan Hildreth NanHildreth@...
      Houston 713-842-6643

      "An authentic movement is not a play for power - it is teaching and
      learning writ large." "Now the world becomes our classroom, and the
      potential to teach and learn is found everywhere. We need only be in
      the world as our true selves, with open hearts and minds."

      "the simple choice to live with integrity can have far-reaching effects."

      Palker Palmer in Yes! Magazine
      http://www.yesmagazine.org/article.asp?ID=796