ASES - Solar Grants & Recovery Act Funding

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2009
      This is probably the best advertising I can do for the American Solar Energy Society.  As a chapter of Texas Solar Energy Society (TXSES), which is a chapter of the American Solar Energy Society (ASES), HREG always encourages our members to join TXSES and ASES.  The ASES annual membership is only $39, which includes the awesome Solar Today magazine and emails such as the one below pointing the way to federal funding for RE.

      So, before you go after the money, why not take a minute to join ASES and do good for yourself and the renewable energy cause.
      http://www.ases.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=157&Itemid=7

      Thanks,
      Mike, HREG president