Moving to the Northwest

  • Jonathan Clemens
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 6, 2001
      HREG,

      It is with some regret that I am now saying goodbye.  Diane and I are moving back to the Northwest this month.  We plan to live in Port Townsend, Washington on the Olympic Peninsula on Puget Sound.  Essentially, Seattle.  The move is a confluence of circumstances, opportunity, and fate.  We plan to involve ourselves in RE and sustainability at all times at our new home.

      Membership in this group has been a joy.  The potential for RE in Houston is tremendous. We are inching forward now, but later y'all are likely to be leaping.  I am happy to have served as your president during the past year.  Oral Lafleur will be acting president.  Thanks, Oral.

      We leave next week, so I may not see many of you.  We will see you later.  Good luck.

      Sincerely,

      Jonathan Clemens
    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 6, 2001
        Best of luck!  Thanks for everything you've contributed!!

        Port Townsend area is beautiful.  I'm envious.

        Robert
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 6, 2001
          Jonathan,
          I join Robert and I'm sure the rest of the HREG folks in saying that we are
          really sorry to hear that you and Diane are leaving. You have done a lot of
          good work for this group and will be very hard to replace. The west coast is
          generally a lot more progressive than Texas (duh!) and no doubt you guys will
          find lots interesting and exciting activities to get involved in and kindred
          spirits to work with. Sorry we won't see you all before you leave but thanks
          again and good luck! Hope you will stay on the listserv and let us hear from
          you once in a while and what you are up to.
          Charlie
        • john boone
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 22 2:17 AM
            Please unsubscribe me from your group, thank you.

            John Boone
            DayBreak Energy Systems

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
              Unsubscribe
            • Kim & Garth Travis
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 2, 2004
                Please scroll down and follow the directions at the bottom of every email
                or go to yahoo groups and unsubscribe yourself in much the same process you
                used to subscribe. Sending a message to the whole list is NOT how to
                unsubscribe.
                Bright Blessings,
                Kim Travis
                List Owner