HREG Green Expo booth schedule for next weekend

  • mkewert@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2009
      Many Thanks to these volunteers who will staff the HREG booth # 219 at Reliant Center Hall B (back left in the RE area) next weekend.

      Friday 4/17       1-4pm: Arthur Smith, Kirk Glueck
      Saturday 4/18  10am-1:30pm: Kirk Glueck, Chris Boyer
      Saturday 4/18  1:30-5pm: Jay Ring, Scott Yocham
      Sunday 4/19     10am-1:30pm: Arthur Smith, Jim Hudson
      Sunday 4/19      1:30-5pm: Art Javaid, Mr. & Mrs. Wesselman

      Come on by and visit them as well as the many other Green Booths that will be on hand.  Learn more at:
      http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/

      Will the 8 of you volunteers please confirm your shifts to me at mkewert@... and let me know if you have any questions?  If I don't get any parking passes to you, HREG will reimburse you (booth volunteers) for parking.  Of course anyone who can bike or ride the bus or light rail, that would be even better.

      Thank you,
      Mike