Earth Share Texas - HEB

  • JOHN GARDNER
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 10:54 AM
      Earth Share of Texas supports many Environmental and Conservation type groups here in Texas thru payroll deduction programs similiar to United Way. This month (April), Earth Share is working with HEB to help raise funds for these organizations. A hefty percentage goes to the Texas Solar Energy Society (TXSES). The TXSES board of directors will send some of this money (April only) to HREG. This will allow us to fund the many events we participate in during the year such as the Solar Tour.
      Please go by your local HEB and ask if they are participating in the program. It looks like at least 25 - 30 stores will be. If they are not, give them a copy of the attached and let me know and I will get the feedback to Earth Share.

      Thank you very much for you support.
      John Gardner